Job Title: EDI Developer
Job Duties: Analyze, design, and develop specifications for enhancements and extensions to EDI applications. Provide support for EDI database analysis, design, and operations. Provide product installation, configuration, and training. Create custom based scripts on linux and windows systems. Generate EDI documents from SAP ECC system. Work on SFTP setups for EDI transactions. Resolve EDI issues. Perform EDI mapping for all EDI standards, using GXS AI, GXS TGEG on UNIX and PC platforms. EDI Mapping/Testing Trusted Link (TLE) for Translation. Set up connections for transferring files between external and internal applications using Sterling Connect Direct. Write SQL queries in Oracle, MySQL DBMS, and IBM DB2.
Job Requirements: Must have Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, information systems, or a related field and 12 months experience in job offered or in software development field. Experience must include providing support to EDI issues, troubleshooting FTP connectivity in EDI environment, working on SQL reports and developing automatic scripts to support EDI document flow. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience. Job in Bethesda, MD, and other unanticipated locations across the U.S.
Resume: Streams, Inc. 6701 Democracy Blvd, Democracy One Plaza, Suite 300, Bethesda, MD 20817
Position title: SQL Developer
- Work with Crystal Reports, Cognos and Power BI tools to generate reports and export reports to a shared folder.
- Responsible for propagating the code to multiple environments and securing the data during transition.
- Install, setup, configure and connect to each database in the Datawarehouse.
- Work with database management system and complex database objects such as stored procedures, functions using SQL to modify the data into the database.
- Develop ETL (Extract Transform Load) custom framework to manage process audit log, re-processing job at point of failure, notification, optimization purpose.
- Generate database definition language (DDL) script by creating specific primary, foreign relationships, indexes.
- Work with various Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Interface with the business client to understand business needs and requirements, and to help develop and maintain the client relationship.
- Work with Data Standardization, Data lineage, Data governance using information governance catalog tool.
- Develop complex transformation ETL jobs to source data from various enterprise on prem databases Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, Sybase and Teradata objects to build Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) target database Teradata using integration tools, Infosphere Information server Data stage and Alteryx.
- Design and Develop Alteryx workflow to process structured (Relational) & unstructured (.CSV and .JSON) data to Tier3 environment.
- Design and Develop Alteryx Macro to automate the workflow.
- Apply Data masking by using Voltage algorithms for different data types.
Technical Trainer – Information Technology
- Conduct individual and group training sessions for individuals and group of consultants. Continuous assessments on weekly and monthly basis before deploying resources to clients.
- Assess training needs through information gathering tools like conducting interviews with employees, and consultation with managers, technical architects and other instructors.
- Devise programs to develop executive potential among employees in lower-level positions.
- Guides, directs, and sets training priorities to meet milestones and other schedule requirements.
- Design and develop in-person training programs and online courses, including course materials, exercises, and skill evaluations.
- Deliver innovative, stimulating and effective training curriculum and documentation for internal and external customers
- Revise training curriculum and methods as needed to improve effectiveness.
- Evaluate, measure, collect, and track training effectiveness and performance metrics for purposes of continuous improvement to curriculum; produce executive-level reports in order to accelerate the success of the revenue organization
- Keep up with the latest product innovations, training delivery methodologies, and adapt training presentations accordingly.
- Researching and evaluating training software programs to automate the administrative functions of the department
Training & Development Lead
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Strong program and/or project management track record
- Proven team building, networking, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory principles
- Knowledge of deep instructional design, content development, and delivery
- Ability to identify and establish ongoing training needs, make recommendations, and provide updates to training materials
- Ability to measure, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness, and business impact of learning programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with the latest technologies in authoring programs, audio, graphics, video, and animation
- Development of curriculum and customized training content to support roles utilizing internal resources, including subject matter experts, across Mohawk offices that drive employee performance
- Seek out alternative sources and external training methods when necessary
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development
- Translate application storyboards, use cases, and web-page concept designs into functional and dynamic web applications.
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
- Develop and unit test complex application web components.
- Develop complex application business logic using Java.
- Design, code, and integrate application business layer with external application components.
- Create or update system documentation.
- Transfer knowledge and transition work to the team.
- Provide expert technical mentoring on the tools used for a specific project (and how to get the most out of the tools).
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required.
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues.
- Models experience with innovative use of analytical models.
- Interact with the Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to ensure that solutions are built in adherence with the defined enterprise standards.
- Keep abreast with latest technologies and platforms.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build data products and processes alongside the core engineering and technology team
- Collaborate with senior data scientists to curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
- Integrate data from a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards
- Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines
- Use Hadoop architecture and HDFS commands to design and optimize data queries at scale
- Evaluate and experiment with novel data engineering tools and advises information technology leads and partners about new capabilities to determine optimal solutions for particular technical problems or designated use cases
- Develop strong technical relationships with researchers and engineers at our customers and partners and help them to develop new algorithms using Graphcore’s IPU technology and achieve breakthroughs in artificial intelligence
- Support Sales teams as they engage new customers, understanding their AI challenges and describing how Graphcore’s technology can help
- Become a thought leader on machine learning and advocate for Graphcore’s IPU technology
- Work with the Product Management and Engineering to ensure a good flow of customer and market feedback that can be incorporated into future products
Training Business Development Manager
- Develop short and long-term sales plans consistent with the company’s goals for target markets and job size
- Research, identify and develop new client relationships
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision-makers to understand current and future construction needs
- Maintain existing client relationships seeking out additional projects and referrals
- Development and implement RFP’s/RFQ’s and subsequent follow-up requirements, including interviews
- Build relationships in trade and professional associations – collaborate with project management teams
- Prospect accounts focusing on products and services
- Identify and develop new accounts and follow up on existing leads
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key target accounts
- Manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- Initiate and manage RFI and RFP process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- Work collaboratively with the Professional Services Organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of software and service solutions
- Expand product portfolio in the PV market
- Collaborate with Executives and SMEs to maximize account coverage
- Maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
- Develop quality analytics on internal technology migrations, migration to GCP, migrations across cloud platforms, customer migrations
- Take ownership on analytical quality of the entire attribute and score quality lifecycle development validation, model certification, User Acceptance Testing, Platform and Channel certification and post production certification
- Apply statistical rigor and develop analytical solutions to drive Equifax analytical quality within data & analytics and across pre and post production technology platforms
- Design quality impact analytics framework including sampling methodology and drift policy
- Design, develop and implement machine learning and deep learning systems for internal quality analytics application and product development for customer application
- Build collaborative and influential partnership with Data & Analytics, Governance, Legal, Compliance, Technology, Operations, and Sales
- Requires understanding large, diverse data sources, extensive analytics experience and strong technical skills. Individuals in this role will regularly present recommendations and results to Vice President and Senior Vice President
- Consult with customer analytics teams regarding best practices, design, ideation and usage of analytical solutions.
- Collaborate with Data Stewards and Data Scientists on data and analytical value chain.
- Identify attribute and score quality requirements to ensure appropriate product testing and validation is completed prior to implementation
- Articulate and educate various internal stakeholders on Equifax data and analytical quality solutions.
- Expertise in big data environment and ability to code in Python, Scala, R, HQL and SAS in a Hadoop/Spark infrastructure
- Create documentation on quality processes
- Should have good working experience in Pyspark, Teradata, Kafka and AWS.
- Should have good working experience in data engineering teams.
- Ensure that big data components are designed and implemented to be resilient and scalable
- Expert knowledge of SQL NoSQL and Python.
- Good experience with Apache Spark ecosystem and components.
- Experience with Hive Hadoop HBase
- More exposure to different big data integration ETL methodologies and tools is a plus
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the Big Data Lakes design integration
- Preferable candidate should have worked in the Batch near real time streaming integrations
- Expected to be well versed with different scheduling tools in the Big Data Hadoop eco system.
- Provide end to end vision and hands on experience AWS Big Data Platforms. Platforms especially best practices around HIVE and HBASE.
- Experience automating common adminstratvie tasks in AWS
- Troubleshoot and configure AWS Technologies including HDFS, Kafka, Hive, Pig, Flume, HBase, Spark, Impala and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as ODI for Big Data and APIs to extract data from source.
- Troubleshooting for AWS Technologies like EC2, S3, Cloud Foundation, etc.
- Translate, load and present disparate data-sets in multiple formats and from multiple sources including JSON, Avro, text files, Kafka queues, and log data.
- Administration of Cloudera clusters on AWS services, security, scalability, configuration and availability and access
- Lead workshops with many teams to define data ingestion, validation, transformation, data engineering, and Data Modeling
- Performance tune AWS Athena, HIVE and HBASE jobs
- Design and develop open source platform components using Spark, Sqoop, Java, Oozie, Kafka, Python, and other components is a plus
- Lead capacity planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver complex projects
- Participate and lead in design sessions, demos and prototype sessions, testing and training workshops with business users and other IT associates
- Contribute to the thought capital through the creation of executive presentations, architecture documents and articulate them to executives through presentations
- Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
- Negotiation skills; oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures and technical standards.
- General knowledge of a business function(s) and business operations.
- Design and development tools.
- General knowledge of layered systems architectures.
- General understanding of shared software concepts.
- General knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Consultative skills, including the ability to understand and assist in applying customer requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations for design, the ability to define design reasoning, understanding potential impacts of design requirements.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery.
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
- Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression), Design test cases
- Integrate within an Agile team
- Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
- Provide go/no-go for the test campaign of the Agile team, being new functionality testing or regression testing. Focus on being the Quality Assurance representative for the team in their delegation in the Agile Team
- Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform bug fix verification
- Active contributor of the Quality documentation and processes for the QA team process governance
- Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product
- Ensure improvement of non regression test repository
- Active contributor in proposing improvement solutions for the QA team”
- Using Selenium defining appropriate automated test campaigns.
- Implement automated test strategy
- Report and communicate on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions analysts.
- Ensure the high quality of Amadeus products to upgrade customers’ experience
- Approve system life cycle deliverables (SDLC) and activities to ensure that regulations, protocols, procedures, and methodologies are followed, and that appropriate and complete documentation is captured and reported to support validation activities.
- Represent IT Quality on cross-functional teams in support of SDLC activities. Consult on the authoring and conformance of validation-related deliverables and activities regarding corporate SOPs and current regulations.
- Provide guidance, training and support to IT personnel in their validation efforts, to ensure compliance.
- Provide quality assurance oversight for system related issues (deviations, incidents, etc.)
- Advise technical personnel and management on regulatory compliance and interpretation and recommend appropriate corrective actions where needed.
- Attend department and user meetings, system assessment meetings, trainings, and other essential tasks.
- Maintain a professional manner in representing the company and in working with its agents and associates.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-direction while also knowing when to seek assistance.
- Routinely schedule and complete multiple tasks and be timeline driven.
- Assist with Architecture and Performance tuning of reports and Dashboards.
- Create complex report objects using filters, metric dimensionalities, nested prompts, hierarchies, consolidations, custom groups, and free-form SQL
- Design of schema objects such as attributes, metrics, hierarchies, and transformations
- Develop Report services as well as VI dashboards
- Strong understanding of data modelling concepts
- Expertise with data warehousing and data marts including star and snowflake models
- Ability to analyze, create and optimize complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Proficient in data analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong project management and leadership abilities
- Must be able to balance conflicting priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Must be process-oriented and have experience with change control concepts and development best practices
- Provides technology teaching/mentoring for clients and all levels of consulting at Intellinet.
- Ensures technical consistency/continuity of solutions through strategic involvement in client engagements. Participates in driving new business and partnering opportunities.
- Responsible for establishing, training, and ensuring use of technology standards in accordance with industry best practices & Intellinet’s delivery methodology.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering proposals and presentations as well as lending support for key business development events such as Webinars, CIO Awards, etc.
- Expert in the Kimball Methodology for Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, Data Governance, and/or Enterprise Information Management
- Dimensional Modeling Expertise
- SQL Server 2012
- SSIS and ETL Development
- T-SQL Development and Performance Tuning
- SSAS Multidimensional and Tabular, Data Mining preferred
- MDX and DAX, DMX Preferred
- Configuration and Development: SSRS, Performance Point, Excel Services, Power View, Power Pivot, and Pivot Tables/Charts. Power Query, Power Map, and Power BI preferred
- SharePoint 2013 Configuration and Deployment experience preferred
- MDS and DQS preferred